Are you passionate about making Fitzroy Street or South Melbourne even better places?
The City of Port Phillip is committed to delivering placemaking activities and activating designated precincts to create vibrant public spaces and places that people love.
The Love My Place Grants Program is part of Council’s Placemaking Program, offering grants of up to $10,000 to deliver projects in the South Melbourne and Fitzroy Street Placemaking precincts. A total of $100,000 will be awarded for projects to be delivered during the period from 8 November 2019 until 30 June 2020. We encourage all applications and ideas to be submitted for consideration. Applications are open from Tuesday 1 October 2019 until Wednesday 30 October 2019
We are looking for projects that will deliver:
- Active precincts that provide a sustainable and dynamic business environment
- Places that expresses and foster cultural diversity, creativity and artistic expression
- Pride of place and amenity providing a comfortable environment, that look good and are well serviced
- Inclusive and engaging precincts that share our understanding of this place, its culture and our First People
- Safe places that ensure all residents and visitors feel welcome within this place.