Open For Business Directory
Help to support our traders during the COVID-19 pandemic and ensure that they can continue to survive during these unprecedented times. We have compiled a list of businesses still open within not only the Love My Place precincts but across the whole of the City of Port Phillip.
They’ve adapted their service offerings so that they can continue to provide you with their goods and services in line the Victorian Government COVID-19 Stage Three requirements. This includes online orders, delivery services and retail pop-ups.
Economic Stimulus & Survival Business Forum
This online event provided the City of Port Phillip business community with a rare opportunity to hear from Government representatives and industry experts. Speakers shared the current economic status of Port Phillip’s community, communicated opportunities and Government assistance on offer and had an interactive session on possible options that could be included in the draft Council 2020/21 budget.
- Bernadene Voss, Mayor of the City of Port Phillip
- Senator the Hon Jane Hume, Assistant Minister for Superannuation, Financial Services and Financial Technology, on behalf of Treasurer Josh Frydenberg
- Barbara Cullen, Director of Small Business Victoria
- Felicia Mariani, CEO of Victoria Tourism Industry Council (VTIC)
- Paul Guerra, CEO of Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI)
- Steve Bentley, Vice President of MainStreet Australia
- Peter Smith, CEO of the City of Port Phillip
Join us in free webinars focused on a range of topics including Website Optimisation, Retail Recovery and Social Media Optimisation.
COVID-19 - Council Updates
Keep up to date with the government assistance packages available to those affected by COVID 19.
The Fitzroy Street Place Plan
On 26 November 2019 the Fitzroy Street Reference Group unanimously endorsed the Fitzroy Street Place Plan.